Thank you for using Wisdo!
We regularly update our app to fix bugs, improve performance and add new features to help you find and connect to those who have been there, for advice or support.
Wisdo is a guide for life, where you can find and connect to people who have been there. Share your unique journey, discover people who have walked your path and find out what you’re missing about the things that matter to you. From body positivity to anxiety or motherhood, with Wisdo you are never alone. And the road ahead is always clearer.
1. Share Your Unique Story Your personal profile will tell others what you have been through. The more you share, the more helpful people you can bond with
2. Connect to People Just Like You Discover people you can benefit from connecting to based on shared experiences
3. Chat and Help Others Have private conversations with people you can learn from or guide
4. Meet friends for life Explore more life experiences and people who have gone through them
Life is better when we’re connected.
Wisdo is an app for those 17 and older. If you are underage, you will be asked to leave.
Groups on Wisdo include:
– Depression – Anxiety – Relationships – Body Image – LGBTQ+ Groups – Motherhood – Bipolar – Breast Cancer – Getting Motivated – Sexual Assault – Chronic Pain – Autism – Caregiving – And hundreds more!