by iHandy Inc.
Weather Clock Free is the perfect combination of a weather tracker and an alarm clock. Enjoy the gorgeous, flip-style clock, which includes an automated background display that simulates outdoor weather conditions, plus the weather forecast for the coming few days.
iPhone 4 Users: This app is also optimized for the high-resolution Retina display.
Check out the screenshots to see this app in action!
Key features include:
*Weather Background *
– The app’s background automatically changes to reflect real outdoor conditions
– The app also automatically adjusts the background to reflect whether it is day or night
* LiveWeather Information and 4 days forecast *
– View live, local weather information and temperature packaged in a slick UI
– Your city is auto-identified using Apple core location technology
– Freedom to select from list of cities worldwide, allowing you to visualize the weather in other cities
– Display a four-day weather forecast of your location or selected city
– Automatic fahrenheit/Celsius select based on region (you can also manually adjust this)
* Gorgeous, Retro Flip-Style Clock *
– Gorgeous flip-style clock display. Check out the screenshots!
– Ability to display time in 12 or 24 hour formats
* Multiple Alarms *
– Prominently displayed Snooze/Stop Alarm buttons (for those early mornings)
– Multiple alarms supported
– 9 built-in alarm sounds: Ascending, Birds, Classic, Cuckoo, Church Bell, Echo, Guitar, Mbira, Puppy
– Ability to toggle Sound on or off
– Sound volume adjustable
– Ability to toggle Snooze on or off
– Snooze time customizable
– Ability to toggle Vibrate on or off
– Sound Fade In: gradually raises the volume for your morning wake-up call
– Alarm works even when the screen is locked or if your iPhone/iPod touch is in silent mode
– Background Alarm: you will receive sound notification alarms even when the app is not running!
* Art Background *
– With a set of built-in art wallpaper backgrounds, you are able to personally customize the clock’s appearance
* Tips *
– Slide/flick up and down to dim the screen’s background brightness