by Waze Inc.
Version: iOS 4.29
Thanks for using Waze! With every drive, you’re joining 90 million Wazers who save time by taking the fastest route. Here is what’s new:
– Updates to share ETA: It’s now easier to share your arrival time and have friends see your progress on the map
– Minor bug fixes and improvements
Avoid traffic jams, police traps, and accidents with Waze, the #1 real-time navigation app. Get the fastest routes to your favorite locations and new destinations, all for free.
Waze is a community of 85 million drivers. Here’s why:
– Automatically reroute around traffic as conditions change on the road
– Get police & speed camera alerts while you drive
– Hear road directions by celebrity voices or the average Joe
– Record your own custom voice directions to guide you on the road
– Know how long your drive will take before you start driving
– Find gas stations and the cheapest gas prices on your drive
– Earn points and gain status as you contribute with road info
– Low data usage from your phone
– Waze works anywhere in the world
For drivers who really don’t like to waste time or money:
– Get notified when it’s time to leave for your destination by setting your drive in advance
– Let Waze tell you when it’s time to leave for your events by syncing your calendar with Waze
– Save time looking for parking with Waze parking suggestions by your destination
– Choose to be routed on toll roads or to avoid them
– Get a sound alert if you exceed the speed limit with the speedometer
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. Waze will automatically shut down if you run it in the background and haven’t driven for a while.