by Niantic, Inc., Version: 1.55.1
– 50 additional Pokémon originally discovered in the Hoenn region can be caught.
– Real-world weather conditions are now reflected in Map View, in battle, and when catching Pokémon.
– Added a weather icon that can be tapped to highlight which Pokémon types are more likely to appear in the surrounding area and will be affected by current weather conditions.
– Added the beta feature to create battle parties that allow Trainers to save teams of up to six Pokémon to take into Gym battles and Raid Battles.
– Increased Pokémon Storage maximum to 1,500.
– Updated the battle interface to include a dedicated button for performing a Charged Attack.
– Various bug fixes and performance updates.
Join Trainers across the globe who are discovering Pokémon as they explore the world around them. The newest update to Pokémon GO, the global gaming sensation that has been downloaded over 750 million times and named “Best Mobile Game” by The Game Developers Choice Awards and “Best App of the Year” by TechCrunch, introduced a dynamic weather system that recognizes real-world weather, impacting the gameplay experience in a variety of ways, from changing the Pokémon encountered to increasing their effectiveness in combat.
Venusaur, Charizard, Blastoise, Pikachu, and many other Pokémon have been discovered!
Pokémon are out there, and you need to find them. As you walk around a neighborhood, your smartphone will vibrate when there’s a Pokémon nearby. Take aim and throw a Poké Ball… You’ll have to stay alert, or it might get away!
Search far and wide for Pokémon and items
Certain Pokémon appear near their native environment—look for Water-type Pokémon by lakes and oceans. Visit PokéStops and Gyms—found at interesting places like museums, art installations, historical markers, and monuments—to stock up on Poké Balls and helpful items.
Catching, hatching, evolving, and more
As you level up, you’ll be able to catch more-powerful Pokémon to complete your Pokédex. You can add to your collection by hatching Pokémon Eggs based on the distances you walk. Help your Pokémon evolve by catching many of the same kind. Choose a Buddy Pokémon to walk with and earn Candy that will help you make your Pokémon stronger.
Compete in epic Gym battles
You’ll join one of three teams and battle for the ownership of Gyms with your Pokémon at your side. As your Charmander evolves to Charmeleon and then Charizard, you can battle together to defeat a Gym and assign your Pokémon to defend it against all comers.
Team up to defeat powerful Raid Bosses
A Raid Battle is a cooperative gameplay experience that encourages you to work with up to 20 other Trainers to defeat an extremely powerful Pokémon known as the Raid Boss. If you succeed in defeating it in battle, you’ll have the chance to catch an extra powerful Pokémon of your own!
It’s time to get moving—your real-life adventures await!
– This app is free-to-play and offers in-game purchases. It is optimized for smartphones, not tablets.
– It is recommended to play while connected to a network in order to obtain accurate location information.
– Compatibility is not guaranteed for devices without GPS capabilities or devices that are connected only to Wi-Fi networks.
– Compatibility information may be changed at any time.
– Information current as of December 6, 2017.
– Compatible with iPhone® 5 / 5c / 5s / SE / 6 / 6s / 6 Plus / 6s Plus / 7 / 7 Plus / 8 / 8 Plus / X devices with iOS Version 9 or later installed.
– Not compatible with 5th generation iPod Touch devices or iPhone 4S or earlier iPhone devices.
– Please visit www.PokemonGO.com for additional compatibility information.
– Compatibility with tablet devices is not guaranteed.
– Compatibility is not guaranteed for all devices.
– Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically reduce battery life.
– If you use Pokémon GO with your Apple Watch, with your consent we use the AppleHealthKit APIs to read and/or write certain data (such as Step Count, Calories Burned, and Distance Walked) to theHealth App Database on your device (the “Health App Data”).