by TeamSnap, Inc.
Direct Link:Download Here
– Added support for the iPhone X. This involved a little bit of layout adjustment and a lot of sending Bethany to wait in line for an iPhone X.
– Fixed an issue where the number of unread messages was sometimes different than the number of messages you had not read.
– Updated the iOS Base SDK to accommodate iOS 11, and then imagined all the other things SDK could stand for: Suddenly Desirable Koalas, Sandra Digs Ketchup, Somebody Donate Kimchee…
– Removed the big banner touting our all-new assignments feature. It’s no longer all-new and it felt weird to keep pointing out something that’s been there for quite a while, kind of like when cousin Randall spent four weeks sleeping on your couch while he and Brenda were working out some issues.
– Added a little secret something something that we’ve been working on, but only for select customers in select sports, so there’s a decent chance you won’t see it. #vaguereleasenoting
– Completely revamped the individual player roster screen. The old way it was vamped turned out to be confusing for everyone.
– Changed the app font from Museo to San Francisco, a move of surprising conformity from a company where pants are optional.
– Improved the loading speed of alerts and emails, giving you more time to read release notes.
– Upgraded the database that runs TeamSnap Live! Your live chats are now even more live.
TeamSnap is the No. 1 sports team management app for coaches, managers and organizers with over 15 million users in 196 different countries worldwide. We take youth, recreational and competitive sports into the 21st century by simplifying every aspect of team and group organization.
Our complete sports team management software makes managing any sport easier. In fact, we help teams in over 100 sports including soccer, hockey, baseball, basketball, softball, football, lacrosse and more. Any sport, any time, anywhere!
How can TeamSnap help you?
– Gather essential information with team roster management at your fingertips.
– Sync personal and team calendars for easy team scheduling.
– Track who’s coming to each game or practice with team member availability.
– Send messages to the whole team or just select groups.
– Receive real-time game updates with TeamSnap Live! team messaging and chat.
– Manage volunteers, carpools, field clean-up, lineup creation and more.
– Securely store and easily share team photos, files and documents.
How to get started with our iOS sport app in four easy steps:
1. Download TeamSnap and create your account.
2. Complete your team’s roster by inviting all team members.
3. Schedule your first event and sync calendars.
4. Make sure team members mark their availability so you know who can make events.
How much does TeamSnap cost?
TeamSnap’s iPhone app is totally free to download from the Apple App Store. Unlocking our best time-saving features requires one of our premium pricing levels. We also offer a limited-feature free plan.
Sign up, schedule, communicate and coordinate everything with TeamSnap for iOS in a few simple clicks. You’ll save hours on logistics and administration so you can spend more time coaching!
Want even more? Subscribe to TeamSnap Plus and see your entire schedule for all teams in one place. Perfect for families with multiple kids. Try it free for one month. After one month you will automatically be charged and your subscription will continue month-to-month until you cancel, which you can do online, at any time, with no fees, hassles or weird passive-aggressive salespeople. Subscribe to get started!
Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Subscriptions can be managed in Account Settings on your device. Account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
Get all your questions answered at firstname.lastname@example.org. Even questions about the app!
* Compatible with iOS 9, iOS 10, and iOS 11. Works great with the iPhone 8, 8+, 7+, 7, 6s, 6s+, 6, 6+, 5s, 5, 5c, 4s, and most iPads.