Brilliant Apps for your new Watch
Runkeeper- GPS Running Tracker
by FitnessKeeper, Inc.
Health & Fitness
Just like your fitness journey, we’re improving every day.
– Your total distance has moved into the ‘Me’ tab header so you can easily see how far you’ve run
– There’s a new stats section to easily see weekly, monthly or yearly progress
– We moved goals into the ‘Me’ tab so you can see all of your personal progress in one place
– Performance updates when launching the app so you can start tracking faster
Everyone. Every run. Join the community that helps people get out the door and stick with running forever! Track exercise, set goals, sweat, and see progress along the way. Whether you’re working your way up to tracking a 5K goal or deep into marathon training, use the GPS app trusted by 50 million users and counting.
– “This multifunctional app has something for everyone, from beginning runners to those training for a marathon, and folks who prefer to hit the road on two wheels” – SELF
– “Runkeeper is the granddaddy of running apps; it’s one of the oldest and most popular, for plenty of good reasons.” – CNET
– Track Workouts – Go for a run, walk, jog, bike, or any activity really. With GPS, you’ll get a clear view of your training in real time.
– Set Goals – Have a race, weight, or pace in mind? We can coach you to get there.
– Follow a Plan – We have personalized routines to fit into your busy schedule. And helpful reminders, just in case.
– Stay Motivated – Join challenges, snag exercise rewards, and share achievements with your friends.
– See Progress – This whole running thing works. You track it. We log it. You’ll see the sweat and we’ll show you the numbers to prove it!
– Apple Watch – Leave your phone at home and still track stats to stay informed and motivated. Named App Store Best of 2015.
– Bluetooth Connectivity – Wireless headphones and heart rate monitors make great workout companions.
– Fitness Tracker Integration – Sync Pebble, Fitbit, and other styles in seconds.
– Running Groups – Create a custom challenge, invite friends, track each other’s progress, and use the chat to cheer each other on.
– Audio Cues – Choose from 6 motivating voices that you can customize to relay your pace, distance, and time.
– Training Plans – Make major progress by following a plan. We’ll be here for you every step of the way.
– Routes – Save, discover, and build new routes with GPS.
– Challenges – Stay motivated with exclusive workout experiences and rewards.
–Music – Keep moving with the music you love with our Spotify and iTunes integration.
– Partner Apps – Connect with other top health apps like Fitbit, MyFitnessPal, and more.
– Stopwatch Mode – Easily add indoor cardio (treadmill, cycling) and gym workouts to keep full exercise log all in one place.
–Social Sharing – Upload your activities and more with your friends on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
RUNKEEPER GO (premium)
– Prescribed Workouts – Get a weekly workout schedule tailored to you.
– Progress Insights – See how your runs stack up to each other and get a full view of your fitness journey.
– Live Tracking – Whether it’s training day or race day, share your location with family and friends.
–Weather Data – Look back the local weather for each tracked activity.
*Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
by Cross Forward Consulting, LLC
Health & Fitness
With this update I squashed a few bugs that needed attention, while I work on a bigger update that brings better sleep analysis tools. These updates include:
– Reducing the occurrences of the “Not Authorized” error
– Fix a bug that was preventing the sleep data from being loaded into theHealth app
– Fix a bug with the layout of the night display on the Apple Watch
Thanks for all your feedback and support of Sleep++.
Use your Apple Watch to track and measure your sleep!
Sleep++ takes advantage of the motion tracking capabilities of your Apple Watch to closely measure both the duration and quality of your sleep. The better you understand how well you are sleeping the more you are able to make changes in your routines to benefit your rest.
To get started simply:
1) Wear your Apple Watch while you sleep.
2) Tell Sleep++ when you start sleeping.
3) Tell Sleep++ when you wake up.
Sleep++ will then analyze your night’s sleep and give you a detailed breakdown of how well you slept and how restless you were.
Optionally integrates withHealthKit providing you a safe and private way to share your sleep data with other health or fitness apps. When enabled your Sleep Analysis will be written to theHealth app.
by AgileBits Inc.
Happy iOS 11 Day, everyone! Today we are pleased to bring you 1Password 6.9: The iOS 11 Edition. With today’s update 1Password is ready and raring to go on the latest and greatest that Apple has to offer. Now before we go much farther I want to set your mind at ease: you are not going to find a bunch of “this one goes to 11” puns and references in the release notes below. We could have, and we considered it, but we didn’t. You’re welcome. 🙂
What we did do instead was bring an incredible feature from iOS 11 on iPad and made it right at home in 1Password. Starting today you can now drag and drop information between apps on iPad. Drag and drop feels incredibly natural on iPad in iOS 11 and we’re so excited to have it working in everyone’s favorite password manager.
• Built for iOS 11.
• You can now drag usernames, passwords, and more out of 1Password on your iPad running iOS 11.
• Add information from Contacts easily by dragging and dropping into 1Password.
• Drag text into your items while editing them.
# Multitasking With 1Password Has Never Been So Great
Never before has it felt so natural to get the information you want out of 1Password and into any app where you need it. Simply pull up 1Password side-by-side with another app, find the Login for that app in 1Password, and then drag and drop your username and password right into the login fields. And it’s not just usernames and passwords, either. You can drag and drop any field from any item. It’s simple and it’s simply amazing.
# Contacts, Meet Identities
One of the most powerful features of 1Password is its ability to fill your name and mailing address into an web page (when you’re shopping online, for instance). With drag and drop it’s never been easier to get your personal information into 1Password. Just drag your contact card from Contacts and drop it into 1Password. All of your information will be imported into a shiny new 1Password Identity, ready to be filled into your browser at a moment’s notice.
# Add Any Information From Anywhere
Have a crucial piece of information you want to store in 1Password? Start editing an item, drag that info in, and drop it. Easy peasy!
1Password never prompts you for a review because we value your workflow too much to interrupt it. If you feel generous or have a couple of minutes, please leave a review. It makes a huge difference to us. Thank you in advance. 🙂
If you need us you can find us at @1Password on Twitter, at facebook.com/1Password, or support.1password.com, we love hearing from you!
1Password remembers all your passwords for you, and keeps them safe and secure behind the one password that only you know.
1Password: the password manager that’s as beautiful and simple as it is secure. Just add your passwords and let 1Password do the rest. Sign in to websites and apps with just a few taps, and use the password generator to change your passwords and make them stronger.
Featured on NBC’s Today Show: **Coolest must-have phone apps of 2017**!
Try 1Password free for 30 days, then keep going with a 1Password subscription*.
PUT PASSWORDS IN THEIR PLACE
◆ Create strong, unique passwords and memorizable pass-phrases for your online accounts
◆ Fill usernames, passwords, credit card numbers and addresses into websites and supported apps
◆ Access your information on all your mobile devices and computers
◆ Store items in more than a dozen categories: logins, credit cards, addresses, notes, bank accounts, driver’s licenses, passports, and more
◆ Create multiple vaults to keep different areas of your life separate
◆ Organize your information with tags and favorites
◆ Add custom fields to your items to store security questions, extra URLs, and any other information you can think of
◆ Use Spotlight to search for information when you need it, fast
Everything you store in 1Password is protected by a Master Password that only you know. 1Password uses end-to-end encryption, so your data is only ever decrypted offline. The encryption keys never leave your device, and you are the only one who can see your passwords.
◆ Unlock the app quickly and securely with Touch ID
◆ Lock the app automatically to ensure your data is protected, even if your device is lost or stolen
◆ Use 1Password as your authenticator: store two-factor authentication (TOTP) codes and access them quickly when it’s time to sign in
◆ Get alerts when a site you use has been compromised and you need to change your passwords
SHARE WITH TEAMS AND FAMILIES
1Password for iOS has full support for team and family accounts. It’s never been so easy to share the simple security of 1Password with those you work and live with.
◆ Add all your accounts — family, team, individual — and see all your information in one place
◆ Easily migrate information between accounts
◆ Share passwords, documents, and more with teammates and family members
Get a 30-day free trial when you install 1Password, and subscribe at any time using the in-app purchase*.
Your subscription includes the full 1Password experience for all your computers and mobile devices. Your data syncs securely and automatically between your devices, and can also be accessed on the web.
LOVED AND USED BY MILLIONS
1Password has been highlighted in The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, Forbes, The Verge, Ars Technica, Mashable, and The Guardian. We’ve also received many awesome honors:
◆ Named One of The World’s Greatest 100 Apps byBusiness Insider
◆ Inducted into Macworld’s App Hall of Fame
◆ Received an Ars Design Award
We’re proud of this recognition, and we’re even happier that millions of people love and use 1Password every day.
WE LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU
We love 1Password and strive to make it the best it can be. Connect with us with us at email@example.com, @1Password on Twitter, and Facebook.com/1Password!
* 1Password.com is a monthly service that costs $3.99 for individuals or $6.99 for a family of 5 (prices vary by region). Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase and auto-renews at the same price unless disabled in iTunes Account Settings at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Your subscription can be managed in your iTunes Account Settings. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period.
Spark by Readdle
by Readdle Inc.
Spark by Readdle gets amazing iOS 11 updates and now supports the new Drag and Drop on iPad!
– Drag links, text, and images from Safari and other apps into Spark to compose email faster;
– Drag PDF attachments from Spark to edit, sign, and send them back;
– Easily drag text from an email and drop it into Notes or any other app.
Now Spark and other Readdle’s apps like PDF Expert, Documents, Scanner Pro, Calendars and Printer Pro are one step closer to a powerful ecosystem that redefines what is possible on your Apple devices.
“Best of the App Store 2015” – Apple.
“Spark is a fast, smart way to manage your email” – The Verge.
“I’ve been using Spark for about a week and it’s finally become my default mail client.” – TechCrunch.
“Spark is a new email app that does a lot right.” – LifeHacker.
Spark makes it easy to go through your inbox faster than ever before. No matter if it’s one new message or hundreds, you can do it in a couple of minutes. Moreover, Spark is powerful, smart and fully customizable!
Smart Inbox automatically detects if an email is personal, a notification or a newsletter and groups it with similar emails for easy batch processing using beloved swipes. With just a glance, you can see if emails are important or just a product announcement from a service you’ve never used.
We all love the feeling of accomplishment when we have finally dealt with our inbox. Spark makes this easy to achieve. Quickly process your emails, swiping to archive or delete as necessary. Pin emails which relate to things you need to do today, or quickly swipe left to archive those you’ve already dealt with. If you can’t finish a task today, swipe to snooze for tomorrow or another day (if you’re really busy).
Quick replies let you reply to a message with just a tap. Like an email, say thanks, or send your own “Quick Reply” by tapping the relevant button at the bottom of any email. This is especially handy on Apple Watch, where you can quickly reply to an email on your wrist. Need a longer reply? Just dictate!
A few more reasons to love Spark:
See all of your important email at a glance, with a unified inbox which knows the difference between a personal email, a notification and a newsletter.
Use natural language to search through your emails. Type “attachments from Alex last week” to see all the emails sent to you last week by Alex with an attachment.
Spark will automatically find your most used signatures. So you can quickly swipe between them when composing an email, to choose the one that’s best suited.
**INTEGRATIONS WITH SERVICES YOU USE**
Integrate Spark with tools like Google Drive, Dropbox, Box, OneDrive, Readability, Pocket, Evernote and OneNote to easily attach files from these services to your emails.
Let your friends and colleagues quickly know what you thought about their email with one tap to send a “Like”, “Thanks” or any other custom reply.
Enable Smart Notifications to only be disturbed by emails you care about.
Save attachments to iCloud Drive, Google Drive, Dropbox, OneDrive, Readability, Pocket, Evernote, OneNote or any application on your iPhone and iPad.
**SAVE EMAILs AS PDFs**
Need to refer to an email at a later date? Save it as a PDF to view later on your iPhone or save it to the cloud to access anywhere.
**CUSTOMIZATION AND PERSONALISATION**
Customize Spark’s widgets and sidebars to match your workflow.
Add the calendar widget to quickly see all of your event invitations at a glance. Respond to invitations and save them to your phone’s calendar with just a tap.
**APPLE WATCH APP**
Quickly manage and reply to your emails from your wrist. Tap one of our quick responses or dictate a longer message, all while your phone stays in your pocket.
Sparks is designed to look great on your iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch. The content of your emails is always the priority.
**ATTENTION TO DETAILS**
We’ve spent over 18 months sweating every detail and interaction of Spark. We hope that you’ll love using it as much as we loved making it!
You are going to like your email again.
by Overcast Radio, LLC
A bigger update for iOS 11 is coming soon! This one’s just a crash fix.
A powerful yet simple audio podcast player, with features such as Smart Speed, Voice Boost, and Smarter Playlists to help you listen to more podcasts in more places, try new shows, and completely control your experience.
Overcast is a modern, fully featured audio podcast player with many useful features in a simple, intuitive interface:
– Download podcasts for playing anytime, even when offline.
– Search and browse for new podcasts, plus get recommendations from Twitter.
– Create custom Playlists with smart filters and per-podcast priorities, and rearrange the list whenever you want.
– Receive optional push notifications when new episodes arrive.
– Subscribe to a podcast, or just add an episode: try new shows without committing.
– Download podcasts over cellular, set a sleep timer, or use Voice Boost to enhance and normalize speech volume.
– Adjust playback speed, and use Smart Speed to pick up extra speed without distorting the conversation.
– 3D Touch support
– Rich notifications
– Apple Watch app
– CarPlay support
Overcast is ad-supported. If you choose to purchase Overcast Premium to remove ads, payment will be charged to your iTunes account, and your account will be charged for renewal 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. Auto-renewal may be turned off at any time by going to your settings in the iTunes Store after purchase. Current price for the Season Pass is $9.99 USD per year, and may vary from country to country.
– Fix for Widget crashes / wonky updating
– Fix for occasional Apple Watch complication update issues
– VoiceOver improvements
– Other misc. bug fixes and tweaks
Dark Sky can tell you at a glance exactly when it will rain (or snow) up to an hour in advance, so you’re free to walk the dog or run out to lunch and know you’ll stay dry. You can also explore the most beautiful weather animation you’ve ever seen, both forward in time or back.
(Dark Sky is available in the US, UK and Ireland.)
YOUR WEATHER, DOWN TO THE MINUTE
Using GPS, Dark Sky is able to create forecasts for your precise location, giving you minute-by-minute predictions for the next hour and hour-by-hour forecasts for the next day and week.
BEAUTIFUL WEATHER ANIMATIONS
The same technology that powers Dark Sky’s predictions also allows us to make the world’s first perfectly smooth radar animation. Other apps show you a chunky slideshow that makes it nearly impossible to tell how storms are moving. But Dark Sky’s radar animation lets you see the actual path of the storm: how it moved in the past, and where it’s going in the future.
Dark Sky comes with advanced notification options: Receive down-to-the-minute alerts before it starts raining at your exact location, get notified of government severe weather alerts (for such things as thunderstorms, flooding, hurricanes, etc), or even create your own custom notifications covering the next 24 hours for things like temperature, wind, precipitation and more. Even if you haven’t opened the app in days, Dark Sky will tell you what you need to know, when you need to know it.
The Dark Sky Notification Center Widget tells you at a glance what’s going to happen in the next hour and the next week, so you don’t even have to unlock your phone to quickly check the weather before heading out.
Dark Sky looks great on your wrist. Get notifications and check out the weather for the next week with the Dark Sky app built from scratch for Apple Watch.
Camera Plus Pro
by Global Delight Technologies Pvt. Ltd
Photo & Video
Bug fixes and performance improvements
Camera Plus Pro 5 comes with pro-like features to offer amazing photo & video captures, awesome image-editing and seamless sharing capabilities. The app goes beyond regular point-and-shoot iPhoneography.
With this special revamp, Camera Plus Pro carries over the same detailed level of manual control that made it the favorite of professional photographers worldwide – Faster. More Powerful. Pro.
Camera Plus Pro focuses on providing users with greater control over their captures. Whether it is the amazing HDR, the cool editing options or the amazing live filters, Camera Plus Pro has got you covered.
– IndependentPhoto/Video Capture Controls: For separate Exposure settings, Brightness lock, White-Balance Lock etc.
– LivePhoto Filters: 18 immaculately themed Live Filters with preview in full resolution.
– Burst Mode: Amazingly fast captures with up to 10 continuous photos at one go.
– Choice Of Resolutions: Camera Plus Pro gives you 3 different image quality resolutions to choose from.
Video Recording Features:
Apart from the independent pre-record controls for Exposure and Brightness lock and White-Balance Lock, Camera Plus Pro brings:
– Time-Lapse Video: Comes with different duration settings with a choice of 9 Live Filters before you record.
– 9 amazing Live Video Filters (can be applied before you start recording) with preview.
– Choice Of Video Quality: 480p and HD.
– Also included is a Pause/Resume and Smooth Zoom feature.
** EditPhotos Like A Pro – For photographers who need a hands-on approach involving precision, Camera Plus Pro comes loaded with real-time, full-resolution photo-editing options.
– 45 Post-CapturePhoto Filters: Comes perfectly categorized for use in any situation. Choose from sections like Nostalgia, Artistic, Distortion and more!
– Elaborate Editing Suite: Detailed and powerful editing options to adjust the Brightness, Saturation, Hue, Contrast, Sharpness, Temperature etc. You are in total control.
– Other must-have features include Crop, Rotate, Flash (post-capture brightness adjustment), Borders and other photo refinement options.
** Manage Like A Pro – With great number of captures comes great responsibility in managing them effectively. Camera Plus Pro will make sure your captures are easily accessible and safe.
– Quick Roll: Serves as your lab space. Edit photos as much as you want and then copy your masterpieces to the Camera Roll.
– Private Folder: Easily send your most precious captures here and lock it with a password. For picture perfect security.
– Copyright: Add a unique signature to imprint photos as yours.
– Time and Date Stamp for photo captures.
– Import/Open in: With Camera Plus Pro, you get to import photos into the app and edit them like a pro.
** Share Like A Pro – After capturing all those shots, Camera Plus Pro can efficiently share them to multiple online services in one tap!
– Send photos to Facebook, Instagram, Flickr, tumblr, iMessage, and Email. Videos can be shared to Facebook, YouTube, tumblr, Twitter and iMessage.
– Instant Wi-Fi and FTP transfers for quick copying of files to another device like a PC.
“Camera Plus Pro is an incredibly robust camera app, complete with a great user interface and variety of tools that make taking, editing and sharing photos with your iOS device a treat.” – The Next Web
Camera Plus Pro comes localized in German, Italian, Spanish, French and Japanese to offer a more personalized experience.
Follow us on:
ETA – Arrive on time
This update fixes the following issues that affected some users:
– Complication on Apple Watch showing incorrect time or simply 0 minutes.
– Detail on a location not presented when tapping on a location on the iPhone app.
Instantly view travel time (by car, transit* and/or walking) to your favourite places. Share your arrival time securely to friends and family. In a tap get driving directions in your favourite maps app.
As seen on TechCrunch, MacStories, iMore and AppAdvice!
ETA is your personal assistant providing you with quick access to travel times, transit and driving directions to all your favourite destinations.
Driving times to your locations are conveniently presented on a single screen with an indication of current traffic alongside. In a tap you’re delivered pre-routed, turn-by-turn driving directions in your favourite navigation app.
Travelling by transit? No problems, ETA has you covered. In addition to driving and walking, ETA offers travel time travelling by public transportation (check http://www.apple.com/ios/feature-availability/#transit to see if this feature is available in your area).
ETA is simple to use and provides you with the information you need to navigate your city. It’s also a great companion to the navigation apps you’ve come to love (including Apple Maps, Google Maps, Waze, Transit and CityMapper).
ETA is available as an iPhone app, a widget in Today View and on your Apple Watch.
To allow ongoing updating of the Complication for Apple Watch, ETA needs to operate in the background on your iPhone. Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
# Reviews #
“[ETA offers] a simpler, faster and generally less cumbersome experience [than maps apps]” – TechCrunch
“The app features a beautifully minimal, elegant design that is top notch.” – AppAdvice
“This app may be simple, but it is invaluable for people like me who regularly travel across highly trafficked areas.” – iDownloadBlog
“It’s simple, but it’s a really nice way to just glance at travel times without messing around with a maps app.” – Life Hacker
“ETA is an extremely useful app that I will use all the time. It’s the kind of thing Apple should build into Maps.” – TUAW
“While many map apps can give you estimates for a current route, none of them let you save locations as conveniently as ETA does.” – iMore
# Countries Supported #
To calculate travel time ETA requires Apple Maps support for driving directions in your country. Please check the following list to ensure ETA will work in your area:
To calculate traffic aware travel times ETA requires Apple Maps support for traffic in your country. Please check the following list to ensure traffic is supported in your area:
Thank you for using iTranslate! To improve our App for you, we regularly bring updates to the App Store with improvements for both speed and reliability.
If you enjoy iTranslate, would you mind taking a moment to write a review on the App Store? We’d greatly appreciate it.
iTranslate is the leading translation and dictionary app. Easily translate text, websites, or start voice-to-voice conversations in over 100 languages. Our new Offline Mode allows you to use iTranslate abroad without having to pay expensive roaming charges.
• Get translations in over 100 languages.
• Listen to translations in male or female voices.
• Switch between different dialects.
• Dictionaries with synonyms and different meanings.
• iMessage App & Keyboard Extension
• Apple Watch App
• Transliteration, Sharing, Favorites, History, and much more.
• Award-winning apps for iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch.
• Offline translation mode.
• Voice-to-Voice conversations.
• Website translation, including a nifty Safari extension.
• Verb conjugations in different tenses.
Learn more about iTranslate PRO on https://www.itranslate.com
LOVED AND TRUSTED BY MILLIONS
• 70 million downloads and over 100,000 App Store reviews!
• Best of 2015, Editor’s Choice, App Store Essentials
• “…never encounter a language barrier” – Time.com
• “Voice translation executed perfectly.” – Cult of Mac
• Featured many times in Apple TV ads and on the App Store
Learn more about iTranslate at https://www.itranslate.com
Visit https://www.itranslate.com/support/ or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/iTranslateApp
Like & share on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/itranslateapp
Learn more about iTranslate: https://www.itranslate.com
Supported languages & dialects for translation:
Afrikaans, Albanian, Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Basque, Belarusian, Bengali, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Cebuano, Chichewa, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Esperanto, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Gujarati, Haitian Creole, Hausa, Hebrew, Hindi, Hmong, Hungarian, Icelandic, Igbo, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Javanese, Kannada, Kazakh, Khmer, Korean, Lao, Latin, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malagasy, Malay, Malayalam, Maltese, Maori, Marathi, Mongolian, Myanmar (Burmese), Nepali, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Sesotho, Sinhala, Slovak, Slovenian, Somali, Spanish, Sundanese, Swahili, Swedish, Tajik, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Uzbek, Vietnamese, Welsh, Yiddish, Yoruba, Zulu
For a Complete Language overview: https://itranslate.com/languages
Auto Renewable Subscription Terms:
* Choose from 3 subscription options:
– a monthly subscription (which comes with a 7-day free trial) for $4.99 USD;
– a 2 monthly subscription (which comes with a 7-day free trial) for $9.99 USD;
– an annual subscription for $39.99 USD.
The price corresponds to the same price segment, which are set in the “Apple’s App Store Matrix” for other currencies.
* Your free trial subscription will automatically renew to a paid subscription unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the free trial period.
* Please note: any unused portion of a free trial period (if offered) will be forfeited when you purchase a premium subscription during the free trial period.
* You can cancel a free trial or subscription anytime by turning off auto-renewal through your iTunes account settings. This must be done 24 hours before the end of a free trial or subscription period to avoid being charged. The cancellation will take effect the day after the last day of the current subscription period, and you will be downgraded to the free service.
Terms of Service:
An internet connection is required to use the app. To use the offline mode, you need to download language packs.