Don’t like the official Twitter App?
Then try these out!
Tweetbot 4 for Twitter
– iOS 11 Support
Tweetbot is a wonderful Twitter client that’s powerful and a joy to use. Sync your timeline across your iPhone, iPad, and Mac (Tweetbot for Mac also available in the Mac App Store). Mute tweets by users, hashtags, tweet sources, or keywords (including regex). 3rd Party support for image, video, read later, and timeline sync services. Tweetbot also has all the features you’d expect in a full-featured Twitter client like lists and direct messages, and others you wouldn’t like the statistics view, a night theme for low-light reading, and much more.
What’s New in Version 4:
– iPad Support (Universal)
– Landscape Support on iPhone and iPad
– New Statistics and Activity View.
– New Column View in Landscape on iPad and the iPhone 6+
– Split View Multi-tasking on iPad
– More Granular Mute Filter Settings
– Quick Reply from Notifications
– Safari View Controller with Support for Content Blockers
– Improved User Profiles
– Improved Status Detail
– Refreshed User Interface
– Many Optimizations Under the Hood
Statistics and Activity View.
Enjoy keeping track of how popular your tweets are or how many new followers you get each day? Fall in love with the new Statistics view. Watch your tweets get faved and retweeted in real time (on a WiFi network), and see your daily global activity graph grow over the last 7 days. See all of the recent activity happening on your account in real time on the Activity view. Watch people follow, mention, retweet, fave, and quote you live.
Column View on iPad and iPhone 6+.
Tweetbot just got a lot more powerful with the new column view. Just rotate your iPad or iPhone 6+ to landscape and have a column dedicated to a list, search result, mentions, statistics, or activity stream.
Other Notable Features:
– Support for 3rd party services
– Add multiple accounts
– Powerful mute filters
– Push notifications
– Customizable navigation (iPhone)
– Save and edit tweet drafts
– Edit and view lists
– Wi-Fi timeline streaming
– Timeline sync across multiple devices
– Night theme for low-light reading
– Smart gestures to quickly access tweet details, reply, retweet and favorite.
– Status display customization
Twitterrific 5 for Twitter
by The Iconfactory
Twitterrific now features a brand-new share sheet, support for iOS 11, new keyboard shortcuts and more!
• Added a share sheet so you can tweet with Twitterrific from within other apps (iOS 11)
• Support for iOS 11 and future devices
• New and improved keyboard shortcuts (see below)
• Links to Kickstarter projects once again show a thumbnail image
• Fixed a bug that made it impossible to delete lists
• Fixed a bug that could cause duplicated or orphaned database records
• Tweet deletion events are now handled properly while streaming
• Fixed an issue that prevented retweets from appearing when viewing recent tweets of someone you do not follow
• Fixed a bug that could cause your own tweets that quote another tweet to appear in your mentions tab when streaming
UPDATED KEYBOARD SHORTCUTS
Left / Right navigation
Esc / Return / CMD-W close viewer
Spacebar toggles visual controls on/off
Up / Down toggle center stage
R rewinds to the starting tweet
CMD-Return send tweet
Return add newline
Composing Direct Message:
Return send message
CMD-Return add newline to message
Up / Spacebar select newer (up) item
Down / Shift-Spacebar select older (down) item
CMD-Up scroll to newest (top)
CMD-Down scroll to oldest (bottom)
CMD-F find (in-timeline)
Right open item’s links
Option-Right open item’s links in background
Left show discussion for selected item
Option-Left show thread participants
Return show media or quoted tweet
CMD-R reply to selected item
CMD-C copy link or selected text
CMD-Shift-C copy body text
CMD-Shift-T translate selected item
CMD-L toggle like
CMD-E toggle retweet
CMD-Shift-N quote tweet
CMD-U show selected item’s author profile
Backspace delete and edit item (if yours)
CMD-Backspace delete item (if yours)
Unsaved Search Timeline:
CMD-S save search
CMD-N compose new tweet or direct message
CMD-0 show today view
CMD-1 show home timeline
CMD-2 show mentions timeline
CMD-3 show direct messages
CMD-4 show likes
CMD-Shift-F find on twitter
CMD-O show saved searches
CMD-Shift-O show lists
CMD-Shift-M show/edit muffles
CMD-] change to next account
CMD-[ change to previous account
CMD-Option-1 (to 9) change to numbered account
CMD-W close popup or window
Esc close popup
CMD-Left back (whenever there’s a nav stack)
Control-Tab next tab
Control-Shift-Tab previous tab
CMD-, settings / prefs
CMD-C copy @screenname
CMD-R new reply (mention)
CMD-D new direct message
CMD-1 show recent tweets
CMD-2 show mentions
CMD-4 show likes
Option-0 show all
Option-1 toggle likes
Option-2 toggle retweets
Option-3 toggle followers
Option-4 toggle quotes
Option-Shift-1 show likes
Option-Shift-2 show retweets
Option-Shift-3 show follows
Option-Shift-4 show quotes
Twitterrific is the award-winning, elegant Twitter client that’s easy to understand and a delight to use. Tweeting has never been simpler or so much fun!
Browse Twitter free from the clutter of promoted tweets. Use Muffles to hide tweets containing words, phrases, people and hashtags from the timeline that you don’t want to see. Customize fonts, avatar sizes, image thumbnails and more via the theme panel. Quickly respond to tweets, change accounts or view conversation threads with a minimum of effort using gestures. Rich media support including multiple images & Twitter animated GIFs.
Robust VoiceOver support means Twitterrific is fully accessible for users with vision impairments. Extensive keyboard shortcuts make Twitterrific a breeze to use with an external keyboard.
• Browse Twitter free from the clutter of promoted tweets
• Quickly delete and edit existing tweets with ease
• Muffles – Hide unwanted words, phrases, hashtags, users, or URLs from view
• Center Stage – Media-centric timeline that puts images front & center
• Theming – Customize fonts, avatar, image and text size
• Automatic switch to dark theme at night
• Universal app for iPhone, iPad & Apple Watch
• Live streaming of tweets over wifi
• Robust multi-image support
• List management support
• Native push notifications
• Tweet translation
• 3D Touch support
• VoiceOver support
• External keyboard support
Apple Watch Features:
(Full Apple Watch functionality requires Twitterrific’s in-app push notifications)
• Track your Twitter stats in real time
• Receive notifications for Replies, Mentions, RT’s, Favs, DM’s & more
• Handoff passes user profiles, composed tweets and more to the iOS app
• Reply to Mentions, Replies & Direct Messages
• Get info on new followers, follow them back or block them
• Force press to compose new tweets via Siri Dictation
For a complete list of Twitterrific features, visit Twitterrific.com for more information!
An optional auto-renewing Tip Jar subscription is available for $0.49 per month (price varies by territory). Payments will be charged to your iTunes Account after confirmation. Subscriptions are automatically renewed unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the subscription period. Accounts will be charged for subscription renewals within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. Subscriptions may be managed in your iTunes Account’s Settings after purchasing.
TweetCaster for Twitter
by Handmark, Inc.
+ Send Direct Messages of any length
+ Quote other user’s tweets
+ Upload 30 second or less videos directly to Twitter
TweetCaster is the #1 Twitter app for iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad and the ONLY app with Search Party, SmartLists and Zip It!
What people are saying:
“Contender for best Twitter app. 5/5 bars.” – Appolicious
“Excellent Twitter client.” – TUAW
“This is by far my favorite Twitter app. I’ve tried at least 5 different Twitter apps, and I’ve never found one that did everything I was looking for, until I tried this one.” – Range Rooney, TweetCaster User
TweetCaster features a clean, attractive interface that users love, plus it’s lightning fast.
And TweetCaster has the BEST features–some expected, some unexpected–that make your Twitter experience better. Want to simultaneously post to Facebook and Twitter? It’s there! Want to manage more than one Twitter Account? No problem! Want to share the music you’re listening to? Simple! Want to hide annoying Tweets without unfollowing? Done!
The iPad version has been designed to take advantage of the iPad dimensions and new iPad retina display, and it is stunning—check out its innovative dashboard!
TweetCaster exclusive features:
•Search Party – Unlike basic Twitter Search, Search Party lets you can narrow down your search for the best possible search results.
•SmartLists – The most powerful way to organize the chaos of your Twitter stream into Twitter lists
•“Zip It” – Hide unwanted tweets without unfollowing
•Photo Effects – Add filters, effects and captions to photo attachments
• Smart Filters – Filter your timeline with one tap to show only tweets with links, photos, or videos
•Peekaboo Links – Preview links from within Tweet details
More Innovative Features:
•Unlimited # of Twitter accounts
•Post to Facebook
•Auto sign-in to Twitter via iOS 5
•Push Notifications via Boxcar (requires download of FREE Boxcar app)
•TweetMarker – Service that keeps your place in the timeline
•iTunesMusic Sharing and purchasing integration
•Advanced Profile Editing
•Multiple Themes (iPhone/iPod touch only)
•Long tweet Support
•Replies and Conversation Threads – View all replies and conversations related to a tweet
•Twitter Trends – Global or localized
•Instapaper/Read It Later/Readability Integration
•Retweets (with or without comment) – includes ability to see who has retweeted a tweet
So what are you waiting for? Tweeting from your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad just got a whole lot better.
Download TweetCaster now!
For more information, visit http://tweetcaster.com
***TweetCaster Pro is the ads-free version of TweetCaster. It is available in the App Store or by clicking “Go Pro” from within the app.
TweetList for Twitter
by Zooble, LLC
Optimized for iOS7.
TweetList is a full-featured Twitter client that highlights Twitter lists. But even if you don’t use Twitter lists, you’ll love TweetList’s speed and intuitive user interface.
What people are saying:
“… the organizational genius of TweetList for Twitter is a lifesaver.” – Macworld.com
“The way TweetList handles your Twitter lists is pure brilliance… swipe left and right to transition.” — Hillel Fuld (appboy.com)
“It’s actually amazing. The lists feature is fantastic… All the other features are there. Big contender.” — Apps & Hats (appsandhats.com)
– Full conversation view
– Customizable list swipe interface
– Dark and light themes
– Native push notifications
– Inline photo previews
– Double tap and tap and hold shortcuts on tweets, user names and URLs
– Multiple accounts
– User, hashtag, and client muting
– Best in class VoiceOver accessibility
– Full landscape mode
– Twitlonger support and auto expand
– Readability, Instapaper, ReadItLater support
– Autocomplete for user names and hash tags (TweetList’s unique fuzzy matching algorithm)
For feedback or questions please email us at email@example.com
For more features and updates follow us on Twitter @tweetlist, visit our blog at tweetlist.posterous.com or visit our website at http://tweetli.st/.
By Zooble – Simple Apps Are Best™